- Invoicing Guidelines for Vendors [PDF]
- Standard Terms & Conditions [PDF]
- Registration Guide for Active Vendors [PDF]
- Registration Guide for New Vendors [PDF]
- Registration Guide for Foreign Vendors [PDF]
- Vendor Guide for Registered Users [PDF]
- Form W-9 [PDF]
- Commodities [PDF]
Vendor Self Service provides vendors with a single entry point to register, provide payment and contact information, and select commodity interests and business types.
All vendors who wish to conduct business with the City will be required to update and maintain all information used for the notification of bid opportunities and issuance of payment in the VSS system.
Using your Company TIN, you will log in and establish a unique User ID and password and submit your registration. Once activated, you will need to update your account by verifying the information on file and selecting your commodities. Please review the Registration Guide for Active Vendors [PDF] .
Register company by providing their Legal Name, TIN, and company information. A W-9 Form [PDF] is required to be submitted in order to be considered an “active” vendor and one the City can do business with.
Register company by providing by providing their Legal Name, W-8 Form [PDF], and company information.
The W-8 will be required to be submitted in order to be considered an “active” vendor and one the City can do business with. You must email your W-8 to the Purchasing office or fax to 480-644-2655. Please review the Registration Guide for Foreign Vendors [PDF].
All information should be entered in Proper Case (upper/lower case) and according to the US Postal Service (USPS) Business Addressing Standards [PDF]. Do not use punctuation.
Please be sure to assemble the information below prior to registration:
- Legal Business Name
- New Vendors - W-9 or W-8 [PDF] (Organization Type and Classification)
- Taxpayer ID Number, Legal Business Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Taxpayer ID Number Type (EIN or SSN)
- Information for each Company Location
- Contact Information (Contact Name, Address, Email, Phone) for each Address Type listed below:
- Account Administrator (person responsible for your VSS on-line account)
- Business Type
- Commodities [PDF] – the City is using the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) 5-Digit Commodity classifications
- EFT Payment Information (This information is optional and can be added at a later time. Bank Routing number, ABA, Bank Account Number.)
Once registered, you will be responsible for maintaining your organization’s account to receive future notifications of potential business opportunities. Please review the Vendor Guide for Registered Users [PDF].
PLEASE NOTE: The portal application does not automatically save when you exit. Please resolve any errors and do not exit this site until you receive a confirmation of successful registration. Failure to complete registration will require all fields to be re-entered when you return to the site.
This site will be unavailable each night between midnight and 2:00 am Arizona time.
Coming soon! - Look for future enhancements of VSS to include publishing solicitations, emailing notifications for solicitations and amendments, notifying vendors of awards in addition to sending and receiving solicitation responses and questions.