Natural Gas Appliance Rebates
Don't like to wait for hot water? Would you like to
extend your swimming season for about 1/2 the cost of using
electricity? Then natural gas water heaters and pool/spa
heaters are the answer. Make the economic choice:
Natural gas water heating is more efficient than electric water
heating which means you save time and money. Make the
efficient choice: Today's gas water heaters and pool/spa
heaters are more efficient than ever. Greater efficiency
means that less gas is used to transform more heat so you use
about 35% less gas than older models. Make the wise
choice: Enjoy the efficiency of your new natural gas water
heater or pool/spa and receive a rebate from the City of Mesa.
- Natural Gas Water Heater $25
- Natural Gas Pool/Spa Heater $50
- Applicant must be a City of Mesa natural gas
customer with an individual meter (no master
- Water heater must have an Energy Efficiency
rating (EER) of 0.62 or higher.
- Only homeowners or custom homebuilders are
eligible- (no builders of new TRACT homes).
- Water heater must be tank style - 30 gallon
minimum size requirement.
- Inspection of premises by the City of Mesa
Energy Resources Marketing Personnel may be
- Copies of receipt/invoice showing where
purchased, date of purchase, and B.T.U total must be
included with application.
- Appliances must be new and must be personally
purchased by the homeowner.
- This offer is limited to six months from date of
- Appliance must be installed and operational.
- Submit a completed and signed application along with a
copy of the receipt/invoice showing
where purchased, date of purchase, B.T.U. total, and the EER
- For additional information and to submit your rebate:
City of Mesa Energy Resources
Attn: Lucy Lopez
P.O. Box 1466
Mesa, AZ 85211-1466
**The City of Mesa will mail a check to the address on the
application. Please allow 4-6 weeks
to receive your rebate.
Energy Resources Home Page
PO Box 1466
Mesa, AZ 85211
Question or Comment
Gas Emergency or Odor
480-644-4277 (GASS) or 911
(24 hours/7 days)
480-644-2266 or 911
(24 hours/7 days)
Service Area Maps
Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Frank McRae, Director