Mesa Fire and Medical Department
What do you need to bring with you?
immunization records with you. These are important
to make sure the proper vaccines are given to your
What does it cost?
Please note that these clinics are not a
substitute for those who are eligible to receive
immunizations from their private medical
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Child is uninsured
- Child is insured through AHCCCS
- Child is covered by an insurance plan that
does not cover immunizations
- Child is a Native American or an Alaskan
Due to federal and state budget reductions,
the Mesa Fire and Medical Department will
regretfully no longer be able to immunize children
who are covered by a private insurance plan,
regardless of deductible amount.
Which vaccines are available?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- DTAP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
For more information please call (480) 644-3459 or the Maricopa County Community
Health Department at (602) 506-6767