Red Mountain Center
to the Red Mountain Center! Located in
Northeast Mesa, this 65,000 square foot multi-use
facility is owned and operated by the City of Mesa.
The RMC offers valley residents and visitors access
to amenities including a well equipped fitness
center, group fitness classes, drop-in basketball,
indoor rock climbing wall, facility rental space,
youth activities and more!
here to stay updated on what's going on at the
City of Mesa and Red Mountain Center!
- Indoor Walking/Running Track
- Cardio Machines
- Free Weights
- Resistance Training Equipment
- 80+ classes offered weekly
- Aerobics, Cycling, Kick Boxing, Zumba, Silver
Sneakers, Yoga, Pilates
- Family Group Fitness Classes
- Basketball, Volleyball & Pickleball
- Massage Therapy
- Fitness Coaching
(please contact directly)
- Program Award, Category 1 National Recreation and Park Association
Pacific Southwest Regional Council.
- East Valley Crystal Award, A.T. Still
University. Kirksville, MO
- Partnership Award, Arizona Parks
and Recreation Association.
- Supervised Play Area
- Ages 6 months to 7 years
- 30 feet High, Staff Belayed
- Multiple Climbing Routes
- Ages 8-15
- Billiards, Foosball, Music, Video Games Movies &
- Mesquite Room
- Classrooms/Conference Room
- Climbing Wall
- Sports Stars Party
- Rock Climbing Wall Party
- Deluxe Party