Red Mountain Baseball Complex
The Red Mountain Baseball Complex, which opened
in July of 2001, is a multi-field baseball complex in Northeast
Red Mountain Baseball Complex features a total
of three professionally-groomed, full-size (90-foot bases)
baseball fields that span nearly 14 acres. There is a
park area nearby that includes a lake, playground
equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple
ramadas of various sizes. The complex plays host to
programs conducted by the City of Mesa, Mesa Public Schools,
community youth groups, and a variety of leagues, camps, and
- Complex consists of three 90-foot baseball fields.
- All three fields are lighted and have covered dugouts
and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop
of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500
people total for the complex.
- The complex has 218 parking spaces, including 3
designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments. No outside
vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all
games must be played between the hours of 8am and 10:00pm.
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
- During the
winter months of October through March, all games must be
played between the hours of 9am and 10:00pm. Facility can
be opened at 8am at the earliest.