Red Mountain Softball Complex
The Red Mountain Softball Complex, which opened
in the Spring of 1988, is a multi-field softball complex in
Red Mountain Softball Complex features a total
of four professionally-groomed softball fields that span nearly
12 acres. There is a 242-acre
park area nearby that includes a lake, playground
equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple
ramadas of various sizes. The complex plays host primarily
to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, although there are
times it hosts special events and tournaments.
- Complex consists of four softball fields.
- All four fields have 300-foot outfield fences.
- All four fields are lighted and have covered dugouts and
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop
of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500
people total for the complex.
- The complex has 265 parking spaces, including 6
designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments. No outside
vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all
games must be played between the hours of 8am and 10:00pm.
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
- During the
winter months of October through March, all games must be
played between the hours of 9am and 10:00pm. Facility can
be opened at 8am at the earliest.