The City of Mesa Parks, Recreation and
Commercial Facilities Department offers
a Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter Kickball league on Friday
nights. Spring season starts Friday
13, 2015. This league is
for recreational purposes only! Bring
lawn chairs, drinks, food
and friends. Headbands are encouraged.
General Kickball League
- Winter Registration begins
January 21 - February 9, 2015 starting at 8a.m.
- League is scheduled to begin
- No refunds, unless the league is
- All players must be at least 18 years old as of the first
night of the league to participate.
- All teams are scheduled 14 games
per season (Double Headers) and a single elimination
season ending tournament.
- Leagues are offered Friday
- A minimum of 12 players and a
maximum of 20 players per roster.
- Game times start no earlier than
6:30pm with the latest games starting no
later than 9:30pm
- Game duration is 50 minutes or 7
innings - whichever comes first.
- Leagues will play at the
Soccer Complex, (4155 E. Virginia St.)
- The current league fee is $315 (double-header leagues,
2 games a night).
- Registration is for full teams only.
- All individuals ejected from a
game/park will have their name posted on
the website's ejection list.
- To purchase beer permits please call
480-644-2352, Monday - Thursday 7am -
If you are an individual looking to join a
team, you may be placed on the free
agent/players list. Placement on the
free-agent list doesn't guarantee placement
on a team, it just makes your information
available to coaches looking for players.