For registration or any questions regarding the Mesa Fire and Medical Department's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program please contact Warren Sprecher 480-644-2508.
CERT training provides citizens with an opportunity to learn basic emergency response skills to assist themselves, their friends and family an/or their neighborhoods in case of an emergency
Spring Class Dates!
Saturday, March 18, 2017 8am - 4pm
Saturday, March 25, 2017 8am - 4pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017 8am - 2pm
All classes will be held at the Mesa Public Safety Training Facility 3260 N. 40th Street, Mesa, AZ
Fire Based Emergency Medical Services
- Changes in Fire Department EMS Delivery
- Fire Service-Based EMS...A New Tool Kit for Use
- Fire Service-Based EMS Electronic Tool Kit
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622