Established in 1998, the Mesa Fire Department's Connector Program is designed to provide assistance in the City of Mesa after the initial 9-1-1 call. Services include:
- Fire Crew Support
- Emergency and Disaster Assistance
- Motorist Assistance
- Food boxes
- Smoke Alarm Assistance
- Special Events Support
Connector Volunteer Requirements:
- Valid Arizona drivers license
- Current Basic CPR certification
- Pass a full background check
- Pass the interview process
- Once confirmed, Connectors are expected to commit one year of service to the program.
- Connectors are required to volunteer 15 hours per month.
- Initial training is provided and required.
- Connector volunteers operate 7am-10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.