Connector Applications will be accepted between
February 27, 2017 and March 30, 2017
If you have any questions regarding the process or application, please contact Leneya Perschka at 480-644-3388 or by email Leneya.email@example.com.
Established in 1998, the Mesa Fire Department's Connector Program is designed to provide assistance in the City of Mesa after the initial 9-1-1 call. Services include:
- Fire Crew Support
- Emergency and Disaster Assistance
- Motorist Assistance
- Food boxes
- Smoke Alarm Assistance
- Special Events Support
Connector Volunteer Requirements:
- Valid Arizona drivers license
- Current Basic CPR certification
- Pass a full background check
- Pass the interview process
- Once confirmed, Connectors are expected to commit one year of service to the program.
- Connectors are required to volunteer 15 hours per month.
- Initial training is provided and required.
- Connector volunteers operate 7am-10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
MFMD Volunteer Corps Vision
We, the members of the Mesa Fire and Medical Department Volunteer Corps, envision effective and full integration of volunteers within the department. We are committed to providing an increased level of service to the department, the citizens of Mesa, and our community. The volunteer corps will assist the department and its members in providing community support, referrals, and education to prevent destruction of life and property.
MFMD Volunteer Corps Goal
The goal of all Mesa Fire and Medical Volunteer Corps programs is to impact the department in a positive, professional manner while assisting in customer and community services.
- BEST (Business Education Safety Training)
- Cadet Program
- CERT: Community Emergency Response Team Volunteer Program
- Connector Program
- Fall Prevention
- Grief Support Team
- Home Safety Education
- Office Assistant
- Social Service Program
For more information please contact 480-644-2200.