CDBG / Homeless Activity
FY2017-2018 HOME Program funding opened September 29, 2016.
All HOME applicants were evaluated by December 22, 2016. The Funding Schedule above includes dates for training and public hearings. As a result of the new HOME rules, the Housing and Community Development Division has updated the policies for this program. To access the policy and procedure manual and guidelines, please see the HOME Investment Partnership Program page.
All LIHTC projects, whether or not seeking funding or project support from the City of Mesa must give the City’s Housing and Community Development Office NOTICE OF INTENT TO APPLY FOR LIHTC TAX CREDITS and complete the LIHTC Project Profile Brief for public review/comment, and submission to the City Council for consideration.
- Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) Application [PDF]
- Home Ownership Assistance (HOA) Program Application [PDF] (En Español [PDF])
- Housing Production Application [PDF]
- LIHTC Notice of Intent to Apply and Project Profile Brief [PDF]
- HOME Subrecipient Funding Application [PDF]
- For Sale Proforma [XLS]
- Staff Rating Tool [PDF]
- Board Rating Tool [PDF]
- Online Forms for Subrecipients, Developers, and Contractors
- FY 17/18 Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) Application [PDF]
Human Services Funding
The City of Mesa Human Services program grants provide yearly funding for community-based nonprofit 501c3 human service agencies. Proposals for Human Services grant funding are reviewed by the Housing and Community Development Advisory Board. A technical evaluation of the proposals will be conducted by staff, and proposals will be recommended by staff to the Mesa City Council for final approval.Liz.Morales@mesaaz.gov, or 480-644-4546.