Under the direction of the Evidence Supervisor, Evidence personnel are responsible for receiving, storing, releasing and maintaining security of a wide variety of items. Property received by the Evidence Section includes but is not limited to cash, jewelry, guns and various weapons, narcotics, vehicles, bikes, blood samples, urine samples and other evidence related to assaults, homicides and other crimes.
Hours of Operation
The Evidence Section is open to the public during the following hours:
- OPEN: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- CLOSED FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY AND HOLIDAYS
- Visit the City of Mesa website for information on property auctions.
- For vehicle and equipment auctions, visit http://www.sierraauction.com.
- The City of Mesa has approved the sale of firearms to FFL dealers only. For more information, please call the Evidence Section at 480-644-2334.