The Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department is committed to providing sustainable facilities and opportunities to enhance the quality of life and well being of our community.
- Provide urban forests, natural areas, and waters that endure and captivate.
- Deliver recreation that inspires personal growth, healthy lifestyles, and a sense of community.
- Create dynamic parks that shape city character and meet diverse community needs.
- Maintain a safe place to play, celebrate, contemplate and recreate.
Mesa is an awarded, accredited regional leader and a premier provider of parks and recreation. Through exceptional management of 204 parks, 9 aquatic centers, 5 recreation centers, 2 professional baseball stadiums, a championship golf course, tennis center, convention center, a 5,000 seat amphitheater, and a cemetery, this uniquely organized department serves citizens throughout ALL stages of life.
- View the Youth Sports Winter Brochure (pdf).
- Officials and Volunteer Coaches are needed for Youth Sports Leagues!!!!