The Red Mountain Baseball Complex, which opened in July of 2001, is a multi-field baseball complex located at 8008 E. Brown Rd. in Northeast Mesa.
Red Mountain Baseball Complex features a total of three professionally-groomed, full-size (90-foot bases) baseball fields that span nearly 14 acres. There is a 242-acre park area nearby that includes a lake, playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of various sizes. The complex plays host to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, Mesa Public Schools, a variety of leagues, camps, and tournaments.
To reserve the baseball complex, please complete the Application for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to Nichole.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, fax 480-644-3842, or drop off Monday through Thursday, from 7am-6pm at City of Mesa PRCF Office, 200 S. Center St., Bldg 1, Mesa AZ 85210, or call 480-644-2187.
- Complex consists of three 90-foot baseball fields.
- All three fields are lighted and have covered dugouts.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500 people total for the complex.
- The complex has 218 parking spaces, including 3 designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No outside vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am.
- During the winter months of October through March, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 8:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 9:00am. Some winter open times are subject to change due to overseeding and field playability.