The Red Mountain Soccer Complex, which opened in February of 1995, is a multi-field soccer complex located at 905 N. Sunvalley Blvd. in Northeast Mesa.
Red Mountain Soccer features six professionally-groomed soccer fields that span almost 22 acres. The complex plays host to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, Mesa Public Schools, various community youth groups/leagues, as well as a number of soccer and flag football tournaments and various special events.
The Complex consists of six regulation fields of various sizes: 4 fields measure 360' by 225', 1 field measures 320' by 200', and 1 field measures 360' by 200'. There is a 242-acre park area nearby that includes a lake, playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of various sizes.
To reserve the soccer complex, please complete the Application for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to Nichole.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 480-644-3842, or drop off Monday through Thursday, from 7am-6pm at City of Mesa PRCF Office, 200 S. Center St., Bldg 1, Mesa AZ 85210, or call 480-644-2187.
- All six fields are lighted and have berm seating.
- Non-removable goals are installed on all six fields. Nets are provided for all rentals. Corner flags are provided for all full size adult rentals that pay for field preparation.
- The facility can not accommodate full-contact sports such as tackle football and rugby.
- The complex has 379 parking spaces, including 11 designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No outside vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am.
- During the winter months of October through March, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 8:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 9:00am. Some winter open times are subject to change due to overseeding and field playability.