The Red Mountain Softball Complex, which opened in the Spring of 1988, is a multi-field softball complex located at 7808 E. Brown Rd. in Northeast Mesa.
Red Mountain Softball Complex features a total of four professionally-groomed softball fields that span nearly 12 acres. There is a 242-acre park area nearby that includes a lake, playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of various sizes. The complex plays host primarily to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, although there are times it hosts special events and tournaments.
To reserve the softball complex, please complete the Application for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to Nichole.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 480-644-3842, or drop off Monday through Thursday, from 7am-6pm at City of Mesa PRCF Office, 200 S. Center St., Bldg 1, Mesa AZ 85210, or call 480-644-2187.
- Complex consists of four softball fields.
- All four fields have 300-foot outfield fences.
- All four fields are lighted and have covered dugouts and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500 people total for the complex.
- The complex has 265 parking spaces, including 6 designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No outside vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am.
- During the winter months of October through March, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 8:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 9:00am. Some winter open times are subject to change due to overseeding and field playability.