Riverview Baseball Complex, located at 2560 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, features a total of four professionally groomed baseball fields that are available to the public mid-June through the end of October.
- Complex consists of four baseball fields.
- All four fields have 90 ft skinned infields, 350-400 ft outfield fences, covered dugouts and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop of each field.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No other vending is allowed.
- All games must be played between the hours of 8am and dusk. Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park, and the park itself has been transformed into a premier recreation destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Sloan Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago Cubs. (The first game of the 2016 season is on March 3rd. Tickets are on sale at cubs.com.)
- Community Fishing Lake
- Spray ground with multiple water features
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillar mesh rope climbing structure
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable ramadas - Reservations 480-644-2352
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
Reservations will not be accepted on Chicago Cubs Spring Training game days. The schedule can be found here.
Parking on Spring Training game days will require a parking fee.