- Reservation requests for 2016 will be accepted beginning June 1, 2016. All reservation requests must include an Application for Use.
- Complex consists of four full-sized soccer fields and two smaller multi-use fields.
- The soccer fields measure 360’ X 240’ and the smaller multi-use fields measure 240’ X 150’.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No other vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am (Oct.-March, 8:00am) for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am (Oct.-March, 9:00am).
- During the winter months of October through March, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am (Oct.-March, 8:00am) for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am (Oct.-March, 9:00am).
After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park, and the park itself has been transformed into a premier recreation destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Sloan Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago Cubs. (The first game of the 2016 season is on March 3rd. Tickets are on sale at cubs.com.)
- Community Fishing Lake
- Spray ground with multiple water features
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillar mesh rope climbing structure
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable ramadas - Reservations 480-644-2352
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
Reservations will not be accepted on Chicago Cubs Spring Training game days. The schedule can be found here.
Parking on Spring Training game days will require a parking fee.