Was your container missed?
If your container was not serviced for any of the following
reasons, a special pick-up is available for an additional fee:
- Barrel was not out by 6 a.m. on scheduled
collection day, including all holidays.
- Container was overloaded with material exceeding
the height of the barrel or bin.
- Container was not accessible and/or was blocked
by a vehicle or other obstruction.
- Container was contaminated with non-acceptable
To order a special pick-up or to notify us that your
container was not serviced for any other reason, please use one
of the following options:
and easy reporting, complete the
Once your form has been submitted, a Solid Waste representative will contact
you by phone.
of Mesa's MyMesa App now allows solid waste customers to report
a non-serviced trash/recycle container.
Find out more>>>
Business hours: Call
Customer Service at (480) 644-2221. You will hear a series of automated
greetings and should follow the instructions listed below (please do not press selection until prompted
to do so):
- Please continue to listen until you are asked to 'hold
for more options'
- First prompt: Press 3 for 'other city services'
- Second prompt: Press 1 for 'trash and recycling
- Third prompt: Press 1 for 'plastic barrel service'
Non-business hours: During
non-business hours, please complete the
to report a non-serviced container.
Solid Waste Management Department
Mesa, AZ 85211
Walk-in service requests/payments:
55 N. Center St.
6935 E. Decatur St.
Mesa, AZ 85207
7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fridays & holidays
Missed barrel notification
Barrel collection schedule
Barrel or service requests
All other service requests should be directed to
Email us (General Questions)